Applications must be from:
- Not-for-profit organisations (incorporated and unincorporated) or;
- Research institutions including universities and;
- Must be registered in Australia under a Commonwealth, State or Territory law, such as a company, partnership or association.
- Students who;
- Must provide proof of enrolment in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at an Australian university or at another Australian tertiary institution and;
- Must be able to show that their proposed grant project is sponsored or supported by the institution where they are enrolled.
All applications must be submitted online using the auDA Foundation's grants management software. By applying, applicants agree to any grant application terms and conditions notified by the auDA Foundation, and any relevant terms and conditions of the third party supplying the grants management software.
Please note, applicants may submit more than one proposal. However, the Review Panel is unlikely to fund more than one proposal per applicant.