The Board will assess all eligible proposals against the following criteria:
- The proposal meets the objectives of the auDA Foundation Charter.
- There is a demonstrated need to be addressed.
- There are clear social, environmental and/or other outcomes.
- The proposal strives for sustainability beyond the auDA Foundation funding period.
- The proposal supports the applicant's organisational development.
- The applicant has a demonstrated capacity to implement the project.
- There is demonstrated support from relevant stakeholders.
- The project is well-prepared, appropriately planned and financially viable.
- The applicant has made an appropriate in-kind or financial contribution.
- The project offers value for money.